Guest Posting on Deliberate Christian
Together we can help you stop the struggling and wriggling with your Christian life and be a better person in Christ.
Get your message in front of our Christian Readers
1.0. IntroductionDeliberate Christian Community aims to empower the young people in faith to become rooted into the Word, we do this by giving predominantly Bible study tips and resource alongside Christian living articles. We’d love to have you. We do our best to post a wide variety of thoughts about the best news and topics within the Christian guides, bible studies section and community of Deliberate Christians.
2.0. Guest Posting Benefits
- Authorship credit for the post.
- The opportunity to include a short bio at the end of your post.
- The opportunity to include 2 relevant links to your website & social media accounts will be included in your author bio.
- Access to one of the ever-growing audiences of Deliberate Christians.
3.0. Rules & RegulationsBefore submitting your post for consideration, please read through these guidelines thoroughly. Submitting a guest blog post for our consideration confirms you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Posts should be 1000 – 2000 words of original, non-plagiarized content. No promotional content will be accepted. Links must be relevant to the post topic.
- Use relevant images in your content.
- The topics should be relevant to the Christian community.
- Before submitting, please read our guidelines. If we’ve already discussed your idea, please consider another approach or angle.
- All posts must be written with a bioauthor’s name and short description about yourself in 3 lines sentence.
- Sample guest posts:
4.0. Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?A: Writing for the Deliberate Christian Guest Post program requires no payment. In return for your contributions, you’ll get a byline on each post you write and an Author Bio that includes links to your website and Social Media Profiles.
Q: What should I write about?A: We’re looking to you for ideas regarding what you believe our readers will be interested to read about! we encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to help our readers grow their Christian life.
Q: Can I post my articles on my site or other sites?A: You may post your article only on your website after the content has been published on Deliberate Christian Blog for 21 days.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?A: We want to publish lots of high quality posts, but we can’t promise that we’ll accept every one. We reserve the right not to publish any submitted article that doesn’t meet our standards, no matter how good it may be. However, if you stick to our guidelines, you greatly improve the chance that we’ll accept your submission.
5.0. Guest Post SubmissionSteps on how to submit your guest post:
- Send a mail to email@example.com with the list of your proposed topics you want to write on (minimum of 3 topics).
- We’ll review the topic, and get back to you with the most preferred topic(s) – Average response time is 3/72 hours.
- Then you revert to us with your written article on the approved topic for publication in a Word document or Google document only. We do not accept PDF submissions.
- After the article has been published, we will send you the URL to the published article.
What happens after I submit the form?
Due to the number of individuals interested in contributed Christian Guest Post for Deliberate Christian community, it takes a while to review each post submitted. As we have slots open, you will receive an email from us notifying you of the date your post will be published. While you wait to receive a decision on your guest post submission, we would love for you to follow Deliberate Christian community via Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram .