There is a divine state that God wants his children to be – it is the state of dominion, fruitfulness, multiplication and subduing the earth. It is a state where we joyfully serve him with the joy of salvation. It is never God’s joy for his children to live lesser than this.
Whether by our choices or activities of darkness, children of God can find themselves in captivity. We must however not choose to remain in captivity. If the captivity is a product of our ungodly choices, all we need do is confess our sins to God and repent genuinely and God will forgive us. If the captivity is a work of the devil that often happens when Christians are weak spiritually, all we need do is return to our place of strength – the Lord, putting on the whole of our spiritual armour.
Without a doubt, God does turn back captivity and restores his own. Tonight is your time of restoration in Jesus name.
We would be praying using Psalm 126.
When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Restore our fortunes, Lord, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.
Psalms 126:1-6 NIV
Prayers for divine restoration from captivity
1. Oh Lord restore all fortunes I have lost by your strong and mighty hand.
2. Oh Lord make the restoration of my lost fortunes be like a dream to me and a marvel to others around d me in Jesus name
3. Oh Lord fill my mouth with laughter and my tongue with joy for all that has brought me pain, sorrow and shame in Jesus name.
4. Let all who have mocked and shamed me testify of the Lord’s goodness in my life in Jesus name
5. Oh Lord do not let my hidden tears, sighs and pain go to waste, let them turn around to joy of Restoration in Jesus name
6. I break out of household, territorial and ancestral captivity by the power of the blood of Jesus.
7. I overcome and dissociate myself from Every weakness and trait that connects me to captivity in Jesus name
8. By the power of resurrection, I declare my eternal freedom from captivity in Jesus name.
9. Blood of Jesus speak for me and my family against all forms of captivity and restore me to abundant life in Jesus name.
10. I am free, delivered and empowered to be a Victor in all things in Jesus name
thank the Lord for answered prayers.