Purpose is the reason you were created. Our God is an intentional God. He had a plan and purpose in mind before creating anyone of us.
Recognising and living our purpose is key to having a fulfilled life. Many spend their lifetime drifting from pillar to pole because they never got a chance to discover purpose.
The right person to go to, to seek our purpose and receive guidance to fulfill it, is God. I shall fulfil purpose prayers is a requirement for all Christians.
I trust that as you pray in faith, the Lord will grant you a divine encounter that will launch you into the discovery and fulfilment of your purpose in Jesus name.
Read Jeremiah 1: 4- 19
Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; and before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
- Lord you are the one who knew me before I was formed in my mother’s belly, reveal who I am to me
- I receive grace to see myself as God sees me and walk as God has called me in Jesus name
- Lord cleanse me from every filth that has made me unfit to fulfil purpose
- Lord cleanse me from the filth that I walked into of my own volition while acting in ignorance and disobedience to you
- Lord cleanse me from every filth that was cast on me without my knowledge
- Lord sanctify me and make me whole to be all that you have called me to be
- Lord I will not settle for less than what you have ordained me to be
- In any way the enemy has tampered with my capacity to fulfil my calling and purpose I command restoration in Jesus name
Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "I have put my words in your mouth. See today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant." - Jeremiah 1: 9-10
9. My life, my children, my business, my career, begin to answer to the authority of Christ alone.
10. I pull out of the authority that sickness, lack, failure, pain, retrogression and stagnancy have over me
11. I reject every contrary authority that my life has been answering to in Jesus name
12. In Jesus name, I break free from all contrary powers, forces, rulers and strongholds working against my purpose 13. In Jesus name, I break free of territorial, household and lineage powers dominating my life and purpose
14. By the authority In the name of Jesus, I get my calling and purpose right
Do not be afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you says the Lord (Jeremiah 1:8)
15. Any evil eye that is scaring me away from my glory and purpose be blinded in Jesus name
Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant" - Jeremiah 1: 10
15. Lord, I receive your touch to fulfil purpose
16. My calling and purpose arise out of oblivion and shine
17.Lord let your touch bring the change that my life needs and turn around my circumstance for good
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build and to plant - Jeremiah 1:10
17. Lord set me over nations and kingdoms; powers that have hitherto limited me, held me bound, held me down delayed, and dominated me.
18.From henceforth, I begin to live purpose in the authority that you have given me to tread up scorpions and serpents and over all powers of darkness and nothing shall by any means harm me
Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then the Lord said to me , you have seen well: for I will hasten my word to perform it. Jeremiah 1:11-12
19. Holyghost change my vision, no more vision of backwardness, I will not see failure anymore, I will not see hindrance anymore, I will not see pain anymore, I will not see shame anymore, I will not see defeat anymore.
20. No more bad dreams and evil vision
21. My spiritual eyes, be cleansed in Jesus name.
22. Henceforth I see progress, advancement, progress, victory, success, breakthrough, joy, peace, prosperity, breakthrough
After Lot had gone, the Lord said to Abram, “Look as far as you can see in every direction – north and south, east and west. I am giving all this land as far (Genesis 13:14-17)
23. Channels of my spirit open up to see positive sights, you shall not harbour evil anymore
24. Lord cleanse the channels of my spirit from all manipulation and evil
25. Lord, I receive the capacity to be all you have called me to be
26. I am a success and not a failure, I am lifted and not pulled down, I am healthy and not a sickler, I am prosperous and not a pauper, I am powerful not a weakling, I am exalted not demoted, God is with me I’m not desolate,I am married I’m not single, I am helped and not stranded, I am fulfilling purpose, iIam not frustrated, I am wise not foolish,I am excelling , I am conquering, I am victorious, I am celebrated
27.Lord hasten your word to perform it in my life, business, health, career and ministry
For behold I have made you this day a defenced city and an iron pillar, and brazen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, and against the people of the land - Jeremiah 1:18
28. I am fortified on all sides against every hindrance to my purpose
And they shall fight against you but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you, says the Lord, to deliver you. Jeremiah 1:19
29. Every force, power or ruler that fights against me and my purpose shall not prevail
30. I live in the assurance that God is with me as I live daily to fulfil purpose in Jesus name
31. Thank the Lord for his visitation and the awakening and deliverance of your purpose from all that has held it bound.
DELIBERATE CHRISTIAN CHALLENGE
Prayer is a lifetime activity. Create and commit to a word study and prayer routine. If you have tried and and you are struggling with being consistent with prayer, take the PRACTICAL WAYS OF OVERCOMING QUIET TIME CHALLENGES COURSE.